From the Lore BookEdit
It is said one is watched by the very trees from the moment one sets foot in the great Wildwood of the Zikia tribes. More likely one is watched by hidden Zikia Knights mounted on nimble Bramblehorns.
A Warsprite Golem from the Zikia: The Khan's Pyre expansion. The Bramblehorn is a fast moving scout that has minimal survivability if struck but one of the highest abilities to avoid blows of any known golem. It is as fast as the Gudanna Dune Viper and Sand Lion and has both a moderately powerful melee attack and a mid-range attack. This ranged attack attaches a flare to the target, removing all cover until the flare gutters out.
|Health: 45 HP||Armor Value: 3||Dodge Value: 20|
|Movement (Walk)||Cost: 1 AP||Distance: 3 MP (Nimble)|
|Scouting Flare||Cost: 2 AP||Accuracy: 85||Damage: 18||Range: 2|
|The Target loses all Terrain Cover Bonuses for 3 rounds|
|Kick||Cost: 1 AP||Accuracy: 75||Damage: 20||Range: Melee|
Recommended Pairings Edit
- Koza Sedha (5:M) - bonus Dodge in Medium cover make the Bramblehorn very hard to hit, if you can stay in cover.
- Zobhana Suhsin (5:G) - bonus Dodge if moving, which the Bramblehorn usually does.
- Adeyas Tamika (10:M) - discourage people from attacking you even more than the low chance to hit.
- The Deceiver (50) - the blessing in particular makes the Bramblehorn very hard to hit. When combined with a Sigil, it becomes quite likely to miss itself.
- The Great Sigil of Suffering (P) - explode, hurt everyone around you, and have a good chance to miss yourself because of your ludicrous Dodge.
- The Lesser Sigil of Suffering (P) - as above, but... lesser.
An alternate elite version of the Bramblehorn, the Brambled Widow is a member of the Black Widows elite forces that serve the Gudanna Dominion.
|Health: 50 HP||Armor Value: 0||Dodge Value: 25|
|Movement (Walk)||Cost: 1 AP||Distance: 4 MP (Nimble)|
|Root Wrap||Cost: 2 AP||Accuracy: 85||Damage: 18||Range: 2|
|If the Target is in Medium Cover, all its Movement has -2 MP for 2 rounds|
|Nature's Arrow||Cost: 1 AP||Accuracy: 75||Damage: 20||Range: 2|
|Passive: Spider Stealth||+100 Cover Bonus while in Medium Cover|