From the Lore BookEdit
Steeped in spells, warded, and perfectly balanced, the twin blades of the Durani Dervish take longer to forge than the Golem itself. It is said that early copies of Arcanum Durani included plans for Golems with swords fused to their arms, but this so limited movement range as to prove ineffectual in combat.
Current Stats Edit
|Health: 70 HP||Armor Value: 12||Dodge Value: 10|
|Movement (Walk)||Cost: 1 AP||Distance: 3 MP (orthog)|
|Blade Dance||Cost: 1 AP||Accuracy: 75||Damage: 25||Range: Melee|
|This attack ignores 5 Armor, and the Target Golem loses 5 Armor for 2 Rounds afterward.|
|Flying Scimitars||Cost: 1 AP||Accuracy: 65||Damage: 22||Range: Range: 2|
Recommended Pairings Edit
- Gunastara Yaffa (5) - Missile or melee, the Dervish has cheap attacks that don't hit particularly hard; removing Armor adds to all of the attacks.
- Vitan Rahita (25) - The Dervish has one of the few 1AP missile attacks in the game, but it has low Accuracy. Vitan cures this.
- Vasayasti (20) - Park the Dervish on a hill and get more 1AP missile attacks.
- Nari Azva (20) - Twice as effective as Vasayasti, but requires mana.
- The Swarm (40) - Parked on a hill with the Swarm's cheap blessing, a guard like the Growling Phalanx, and either Vasayasti or a thrid golem, and the Dervish can throw 1AP range 3 attacks with no cooldown for as long as it keeps hitting...
- The Assassin (40) - The Assassin's curse stacks, so it works well with multiple cheap attacks.
- The Hopeful (35) - Reduce cooldowns to get many cheap attacks